Monday, April 9, 2012

Returning to My Blog

It has been 2 years since I last post anything in my blog.
Just cannot find any excuses for not doing so.
Not that I do not have any "Sweet Moments" to reflect on.
Sweet Moments there are plenty of them.
Each day just pass me by.
Procrastination is my biggest enemy.
There is always tomorrow ......

Now why did I decide tonight to just post something here?
I have the same feelings I had 2 and half years ago, to be exact on 2 Oct 2009.
That was night when I posted my leaving Vientiane, Laos after spending slightly more than a month here.
Tonight I have the same nostalgic feelings like that night.
I am leaving Vientiane in a day's time.
I have been here for one month.
This is my 4th trip here, working on an International Consultancy.
I just wanted to record my "Sweet Moments" here on my blog.
I had made some new good friends here and renewed fond friendship with the people I worked with in 2009.

Maybe from now on, I shall post more regularly.

For now, its a great feeling to return to my blog.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...