Thursday, November 22, 2012

Welcome Back Lunch

Spent the day working with my Laotian colleagues.
Three of them decided that we should go for an early lunch.
It turned out that they wanted to give me a "welcome back" lunch.
This is actually my 6th trip to Vientiane, 3 in 2009 and 3 this year.
I have be working with this set of colleagues since then.
We have been able to work very closely together on our project.
These colleagues of mine are fantastic hosts, and I always enjoy their companionship.
The lunch was heavy for me though it was delicious.
I enjoyed the food they ordered, although they are mainly meat dishes.

Pork belly with hard boiled eggs stewed in soya sauce

Bitter Gourd stuffed with minced meat
Fried minced meat wrapped with herbal leaves






















Raw baby round brinjal


















Pork Knuckle Ham

















Beer Lao







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...