Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Back to My Morning Exercise Routine

After being away for 3 weeks, it is nice to be back to my daily routine back home. One of them is my morning walks in the park. Had been so busy working the whole day in Vientiane, Laos, I hardly had time to enjoy my morning nor evening walks on a regular basis like I do back home. This trip, I managed to go for my morning walks along the Mekong River on the two weekends I was there. The air is very fresh along the Mekong river in the morning, but it is too near the main road with traffic already exuding their fumes. During the weekdays, I managed to go for my evening walks for a few times around a small park facing my hotel. But the walk is not very pleasant with the exhaust fumes from the evening traffic.So, it is very nice to be back for my walk this morning at the TTDI Park. So very refreshing!! Something I missed and long for when I am away.
Nice pavement for walking exercises along the Mekong River
Small Park in front of my hotel room in the evening
Beautiful TTDI Park back home

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...